August 18, 2019
  • 1:00 am 3 Design Ideas for Your Concrete Swimming Pool Deck
  • 7:04 am Scrapping Copper: What You Must Know to Get the Best Deal from Recyclers
  • 9:46 pm Three Qualities of a Great Painting Contractor
  • 1:00 am Is Your Brand’s MAP Policy Well-Protected on Amazon?
  • 3:05 am Have Baby, Will Travel: Traveling with Your Baby
woman with her personal trainer

woman with her personal trainerAre you struggling to lose weight? Perhaps you’ve tried all types of diets but always find reasons not to stick to them. Maybe you’re one of those irregular dieters who watch what they eat for a week but binge on weekends, and then end up seeing the same numbers on the weighing scale. Sticking to a fitness program takes a lot of effort and discipline.

A number of personal training studios for women in Concord, MA can help you stay focused on your program, but you have to understand that there are other factors in play for that to work. The following tips will help you stick to your current fitness program, so you can achieve the healthy body you’ve always wanted.

Do it for a deeper purpose

Don’t just do it for a hotter body. Do it because you want to set an example for your kids or because you want to live a long life, so you can take care of your family. Find a better purpose and go for your goal.

Do it gradually

You can’t do a 10-mile run without training. That will cause more harm than good. Check your daily limits by starting slow and increasing speed or time by the week.

Get some variation in

Alternate biking and running or using the treadmill instead of running outside. Changing things up will make your routine more exciting and help you stay focused.

Do it at the same time of the day

women in the gymThat’s why it’s called a routine. As soon as you incorporate fitness into your daily life, everything else will revolve around it. Running in the morning is a great way to start the day with enough energy and vitality.

Remember that exercise is only 20% of weight loss. The other 80% is what you eat. So, follow the right diet and stay away from junk food and sodas.  Set realistic goals and timetables and your fitness routine will be as automatic as brushing your teeth.

Ink Well Mag