Quirks, ticks, idiosyncrasies, foibles, penchants and peculiarities: for Volume 5, Ink Well featured the theme of Obsession/Compulsion.
As creatives, we all have our habits. Maybe it’s the very specific way you organize, work, or create. Maybe it’s the person, place, or thing that has found its way under your skin, influencing and affecting everything you do (for better or for worse). Or maybe, “Obsession/Compulsion” is an opportunity for you to explore a new idea that’s been growing roots, the thing you just can’t get out of your head, the itch you just can’t scratch until you’ve captured it—whatever it is—on paper, on canvas, on film.
- Lauren Bost, "Healing"
- Sarah Leitten, "Gluten Family Portrait"
- Jennifer Cronin, "Untitled No. 1"
- Maria Dimanshtein, "Meditating In Chicago 2"
- Nicole Evelyn, "Winsdor Knot"
- Matthew Sheldon, "Round Lightbox No. 3"
- Ashley Pastore, "Reclaim/Potential"
- Adrienne Michalski, "Flood"
- Ryan Reynolds, "Alma Submerged"
- Wes Aran, "Rows"