No matter which holiday you celebrate next month (or not), December is notorious for pursuit: striving for the perfect gift, the best deal, the coziest ambiance, the happiest day.
But even aside from the holidays, everyone is pursuing something: love, wealth, opportunity, power, beauty. Sometimes we get what we want—and more often than not, we don’t. There’s a lot to say there, so let’s explore it in Volume 6.
- Justin Snyder, "Change the World"
- Johanna Swartz, "Salvacion"
- Amara Kopakova, "Punk/Mosh/Moment"
- Ashley De Jong-Doucette, "Balance"
- Barbara Jean Lloyd, "August in Provence"
- Blair Barbour, "In Pursuit of Peace"
- Jesa Townsend, "Stars or Flowers"